Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Links unresponsive – cant change the back ground image – can add icon images … did fresh install and tested this module before I loaded any other and it still had the same issues …
    Use Joomla 3.7.3 with JoomShaper Helix III template and Page Builder … other modules are Wow Slider; Easy Image Gallery and J51 thumbs Gallery. Also have problems with Smart Slider and Image Hover from Joom51 so I uninstalled those 2 and try to use minimum modules but really want this Hot Links to use instead of lots of menu links! THANKS!

….. does the message "trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources has anything to do with this problem?

1. linkdogsmaps
    2. unrsponsive
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

1. JA Image Hotspot is not fully responsive module yet. It can work and display image, icon well but not responsive. We intend to update this feature for module.

2. cant change the back ground image : I have tried in my end. We can change to any images as we want. Can you change and view background in backend preview ? Post your site URL and admin here (in Private Reply), I’ll check the problem for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum