Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

some days ago I saw the United-by-Joomla-Deal and decidet to buy it as it was a really good price. I am not sure what is happening, but it seems like the whole thing is not working and I don?t know if I will ever see any product for my money.

123RF
    I bought the package Friday in the morning. I instantly recieved a coupon-code.
    When I tried to use it it was said “code invalid” and since then I am trying to get any answer from the support. The Life-Chat is not able to help, they only advise me to write an eMail. I did so, but it was not answered till today. Now they told me in the chat-support that they need one more business-day to look for the problem. 123RF needs longer to deliver a digital product then the postal service needs for a letter!

StackIdeas
    I am a long-time-customer at STackIdeas and I always made good experiences with them.
    The problem is: As soon as I try to use the code it is said “You are an active member. This code is only for new members.”
    There was nothing said on the offer, that it is only for new members. They have sent the newsletter out to existing customers. Why should such a code only work for new members while it is mentioned nowhere?

JoomlaArt
    On JoomlArt it says “Code is already used”. I tried to use it in my account, but I don?s see any new dev-subscription.
    Even more complicated: I like to activate my new subscription after the old subscription is expired. I see no sense in having a double-subscription. But at the moment I see no hope that I would get this thing solved quickly:

When I click on the chat-button on the bottom right, I can write a message but nobody answers.
    The Chat-Support at JoomlArt seems like abandoned.

So if you want to buy this bundle, prepare for some really long time until you will get your products!
    And in that case I wish you GOOD LUCK!

All the best, Julian!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Julian,

Our chat support (as well as normal support service) is off during weekends so we’re sorry we were not able to provide assistance earlier.

Could you PM me your UnitedbyJoomla code now, I will help you look into this further and solve it ASAP :).

*UPDATE* : I’ve sent new coupons to you via PM. Hope this settles the problem at your end.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Julian,

Our chat support (as well as normal support service) is off during weekends so we’re sorry we were not able to provide assistance earlier.

Could you PM me your UnitedbyJoomla code now, I will help you look into this further and solve it ASAP :).

*UPDATE* : I’ve sent new coupons to you via PM. Hope this settles the problem at your end.

skylal Friend

Almost same issue, where do I mail?

Anonymous Moderator

Almost same issue, where do I mail?

Please send details of your issue to sales@joomlart.com, or you could reach our sale support urgently via the livechat windown at the bottom corner.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum