Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Purity iii v1.2.1 Development Mode: OFF Theme Magic: ON Optimize CSS: OFF Navigation: Menu: Main Menu Enable MegaMenu: ON

Developing a new site and working with a custom.css file for about a week. Attempts to compile LESS > CSS seemed to be behaving normally until yesterday.

I have started getting an ‘Unexpected Error. Please refresh the page try again later’ when I try to compile the LESS > CSS (note that I was not making changes to the LESS code … i was trying to recompile in case this helped resolve my inability to target some custom page classes).

Don’t know why or what I may have changed to cause this.

Could this be just a timing issue since my custom css file is now approaching 400 lines?

Thx.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Try to check PHP information on your site first and make sure that the PHP memory limit is set to 128Mb at least.

If the problem still persists, you can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account, I will take a look.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum