Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I got this message in my home page:

Notice: Undefined index: view in … /components/com_content/router.php on line 70

…and also the site takes us a long time to load, and often I have this message:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at postmaster@www.aslroma5.info to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Do you know why?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  marinolab.

1. img_sito
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As the message indicates that the error comes from core Joomla files, not our template, you can report to Joomla forum for better solution. But you can hide these notice message by going to admin panel of your site > Global Configuration > Server tab > set Error Reporting to None.

For the Internal Server error, are you using a good hosting? You can run your site with some testing tool and see what causes issue and also check with the hosting provider if there is anything wrong with server configuration.

marinolab Friend

Can you please indicate me the right testing tool?

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum