Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have installed previously used SEF extension (MijoSEF) but there is an error on modal box administirating.
    When i click save, save & close or close button it can not work and give that error: “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘task’ of null – core.js:1 “.

This is a 3rd part extension but i write this forum because error is in the core.js.

I appreciate if you can help.

Best.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @asccanipek,

If there is problem with core file of Joomla, then there is something wrong of this 3rd party extension with Joomla, I’ve not used this extension yet so you can take a backup of your site and update the latest version for it first. In case that there is still no go, you should contact its provider for more helps.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @asccanipek,

If there is problem with core file of Joomla, then there is something wrong of this 3rd party extension with Joomla, I’ve not used this extension yet so you can take a backup of your site and update the latest version for it first. In case that there is still no go, you should contact its provider for more helps.

abdullah canipek Friend

Thanks for reply,

I use this extension a lot of sites and templates, at last one is JA CHARTY and there are no problem.
    My Joomla version is updated. And the problem is Joomla 3.4.4 core.js i replaced it 3.4.1 core.js and problem is solved.

Now, it can be a problem for me that core.js changing old version of joomla ?

abdullah canipek Friend

Thanks for reply,

I use this extension a lot of sites and templates, at last one is JA CHARTY and there are no problem.
    My Joomla version is updated. And the problem is Joomla 3.4.4 core.js i replaced it 3.4.1 core.js and problem is solved.

Now, it can be a problem for me that core.js changing old version of joomla ?

Saguaros Moderator

If you replaced the js file of old Joomla version and it worked, it means that the extension you use is not compatible with this new Joomla version, you can confirm this first with provider of extension to make sure that it works well with latest version of Joomla or not.

Saguaros Moderator

If you replaced the js file of old Joomla version and it worked, it means that the extension you use is not compatible with this new Joomla version, you can confirm this first with provider of extension to make sure that it works well with latest version of Joomla or not.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum