Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

When I try to update T3 to 2.5.2 [New! 2015-12-09] via the JA Extension Manger, I get the following message, "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account." I’ve update T3 via the JA Extension Manager before and I just renewed membership with Joomlart.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is an issue in our system after moving from old site to new site . Team is working on this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible .
    stay tune , sorry for the inconvenience

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Extension manager problem is fixed now . Please check and confirm 🙂

cssdaweb Friend

Thank you. The JA Extension Manager worked to update T3, but I still have an issue with the System – JA Tabs. JA Extension Manager shows it as needing to be updated to ver 2.6.6 and will go through the process showing that it has been updated, but then it keeps coming back saying that my system needs to be update to ver 2.6.6, which is already installed.

camello Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem. I cannot update T3 to 2.5.2. I just tried and get the same error as the thread opener. The problem seems to persist for me. Please help me.

Thanks Matthias

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @cssdaweb this issue already reported and will fix in new version of JA tabs , Do not worry plugin is already updated there is minor bug of version change not update in xml file of plugin .
    Hi @camello please check your user /pass this issue is fixed and i and other customers also checked it its working fine , Try to backup site and then check it on local system .

cssdaweb Friend

Thank you.

camello Friend

Hi,
    I checked my user / pass. It seems to be correct. Do I need a subscription plan to update the T3 Framework?

Hi @camello please check your user /pass this issue is fixed and i and other customers also checked it its working fine , Try to backup site and then check it on local system .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

@camello
    Kindly share your site admin details here via Private reply .

Try to backup site and then check it on local system . Did you tried it ?

camello Friend

Hi,

I solved the problem by manually installing the update. But there is defenately a problem with your update function. I have a second website which is hosted by another hoster. Same problem here. I couldn’t update T3 framework via JA extension manager nor using joomla update routine.
    So I assume there has to be a problem with my Joomlart-Account as I use the same account for both websites.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @camello
    Kindly share your site admin details here via Private reply .
    Without providing details its very hard to assume the problem , i will check a different user/pass on site , as u mentioned there is only issue with your profile .

muratyil Friend

For t3 plugin vers 2.5.2 I am also getting same error message and the download link on download page for t3plugin (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3273) directs me https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/ here and there are some weird things there. it says t3 plugin 2012 version?? and last update on 2013 It requires membership? Does t3 plugin free or club extension? I am a lot confused???

1. Untitled-12
    2. Untitled-21
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi muratyil
    Sorry for the inconvenience , the problem details already shared with concern department and will be fixed soon .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum