Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am so frustrated. Every time I have to download files from your site I get a message that I’m already downloading the file and wait 2 minutes. I’ve tried every link for the files I need, and I am unable to download the files. Here are the files I need:

<blockquote>System – JA Popup 2.6.3

System – JA Tabs 2.6.6 </blockquote>

Can you please provide the files to me? And can you please tell me why I am unable to download files from your site? I have tried using several different browsers, and I get the same result.

Thank you.
    Pat Vanden Bosche

Pat Vanden Bosche
    www.patvb.com

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Pat,

Pls check your PM, I sent you the download links.

Our system does not let members download files consecutively, you have to wait 2 minutes in-between downloads. So before starting a new download, you should make sure that your last download was at least 2 minutes ago.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Pat,

Pls check your PM, I sent you the download links.

Our system does not let members download files consecutively, you have to wait 2 minutes in-between downloads. So before starting a new download, you should make sure that your last download was at least 2 minutes ago.

patvandenbosche Friend

Yes, I received the link for the plugins, and that worked great. Thank you!

I received the 2-minute message on the FIRST time I tried to download the files. Just thought I would let you know. The best part is how quick you responded and sent me the files. Thank you!

Pat Vanden Bosche
    www.patvb.com

patvandenbosche Friend

Yes, I received the link for the plugins, and that worked great. Thank you!

I received the 2-minute message on the FIRST time I tried to download the files. Just thought I would let you know. The best part is how quick you responded and sent me the files. Thank you!

Pat Vanden Bosche
    www.patvb.com

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Pat,

Glad you were able to get the files quickly.

Regarding the server download issue, you can try to logout of JoomlArt, clear your browser’s cache & cookies, then login again to download. If you still see the same error then feel free to PM me, I’ll help you check further.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Pat,

Glad you were able to get the files quickly.

Regarding the server download issue, you can try to logout of JoomlArt, clear your browser’s cache & cookies, then login again to download. If you still see the same error then feel free to PM me, I’ll help you check further.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum