Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve updated JA Admin to v1.0.5 and when I try to add a new quicklink on the dashboard, I get this error in the console:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
    index.php?athajax=dashboard&action=addlink

Also, when I try to a add a new module to the dashboard (Stats to cpanel-left) it does not show up.
    Please help, thank you.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

Edit the file administrator/templates/ja_admin/ajax/dashboard.php

Around the lines : 64-87 Change

$gr['id']

To

$gr->id

It’s show up 5 times.

joshgilson Friend

Thanks Mo0nlight, while that fixed the issue I’m seeing two more:

1. I have to save and close before the option to "show on" select users works.

2. As well as "Show on" users "All" is not available. Only Super Users works, I want to choose admins as well or all.

Thanks again for your help. Will these fixes be updated in the next version? I thought v 1.0.5 would have had these changes.

1. Capture3-1
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

1. I’ll try to ask dev team if we could o something about that.

2. I saw that your site only had super user group. If you choose something then the "All" option will be disabled. You need to create administrator, manager group to make it show up.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum