Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear Joomlart,

I’m unable to put a module in JA Builder with position of "header", "footer", "spotlight", "content" or "position-1". I’m running the latest blank Joomla + JA builder 1.0.1. Anyone can point me to the right direction?

Regards

1. third
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The block position are used to put the content from frontend side.
    Kindly follow this documentation to create a page on JA Builder. You can add new blocks on header, content and footer blocks from JA Builder front end.

Hope it helps.
    Regards

Yap Friend

Dear,

Thank you for your response.
    I’m trying to add a Joomlart module "JA Quick Contact" into a JA Builder page.
    I’ve assign it to the correct menu and tried with position of "header", "footer", "spotlight", "content" or "position-1", but it didn’t show on the JA Builder page. Any step that i miss?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To add module > kindly add a new block > Type > Spotlight from frontend and publish module.
    In JA Builder everything (mostly) is handled by front end. That is how a builder works to create a page in very less time.
    Regards

Yap Friend

Dear Pankaj,

Thank you for your response. I’ve upgraded to JA builder 1.0.3
    There is an issue with the spotlight block, which the minimum "Number of columns" is 2. Even i set the "First column width" to maximum "12", and change all padding and margin to "None". There will be an empty space appear below the module when reduce the browser screen size.

Refer attachment "original.jpg" for the spotlight module while in desktop, and "Minimize.jpg" for the extra space below the module while in smaller screen size.

Regards

1. original
    2. Minimize
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the URL of page on which you facing the issue.
    As per screenshot it does seem to be spotlight block issue.

Regards

Yap Friend

Dear Pankaj,

Thank you for your response.
    I’ve reduplicate the issue here :
    http://18ea49c999540.demo.builder.joomlart.com/?jub=edit

Regards

Khanh Le Moderator

In your case, you don’t need a col-row structure. You can select "row" element, then switch it to "widget" (screenshot). I’ve just updated your demo link.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-04-12-at-9.51.19-AM
    Yap Friend

Thank you Khanh Le!
    It work perfectly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yap 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum