Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The installer is core Joomla part, maybe it has some issue to install the extension at this time.
    I suggest you to download the extension from Joomla extension directory and install it via Joomla extension manager install.

Also if the extension is Paid, it may not able to install directly as you need to have a paid account on extension site.

Regards

imported_360admin Friend

Hey Pankaj,

i did try exactly that and it did not take. it is a free extension. Breeze Forms. i want RSForms another free extension

imported_360admin Friend

Hey Pankaj,

i did try exactly that and it did not take. it is a free extension. Breeze Forms. i want RSForms another free extension

thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are facing issue with Joomla live installer, I suggest you post it on Joomla forum Here
    So that you will get a better reply on it.
    Besides this, you can download the extension and install it via Joomla installer.

Regards

imported_360admin Friend

i tried using joomla installer then downloaded the extension. it still did not take. i will try again. i am wondering if there is a problem with the latest version of joomla.

i will try everything one more time. or will hve to redo the whole site with another template

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is not a template issue, installation of the extension is done by Joomla installer.
    If the extension is not ready for the Joomla version you are using it may not install on your site.
    Also, do not use the Beta version of Joomla.
    No matter what template you will use, Your Joomla does not affect by it. You have not need to switch the template.
    I suggest you to use Joomla stable version 3.6.5 and check it. If same issue on Joomla 3.6.5, Report this issue on Joomla forum and the 3rd party extensions that are not installing on your Joomla.

Regards

imported_360admin Friend

i reinstalled.its working. thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  imported_360admin 6 years, 12 months ago.

The topic ‘Unable to add extensions to simpli’ is closed to new replies.