Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have two sites which have been using the Uber template for around 12 months. Both are currently running on Uber 2.0.3 (according to the template itself) or 2.1.2 (according to the Joomla Updater). I want to upgrade them but the template is not showing in the JA Extension Manager for either site. The last time I did a template upgrade for these sites, I had to manually install the template over the existing. This is not ideal as one of them had to have some custom styling that gets overwritten (I didn’t build it, so I can’t say why it was done – I just have to work with it).

JA Extension Manager is version 2.6.1 but this has been a problem through at least the last two upgrades of it.

[Edited to add: When I try to filter the Extension Manager to show templates, I get a message of "Data not found".]

I can’t find a forum to report a problem with the Extension Manager.

Ideally I would prefer a fix shown here rather than having to provide admin access. That would also help anyone else who may have this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Christina Martin Airgead Studio

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this :
    Go to JA Extension manager > Configuration > Hide Non JA Extensions > NO
    Save it and then try to update it .
    Let me know which JAEM version you are using on site, so i can replace the same to check no data found issue .
    If template is already up to date , there is Joomla updater showing the cached updates , you can Purge cache from Joomla updates options .

airgead Friend

Hi,

Thank you. I have tried your suggestion, and it has worked for one of the sites. Why doesn’t the Uber template come up in the list of JA extensions? I prefer to use the filter, as I only use the Extension Manager for JoomlArt products.

On the other site I am unable to save the Configuration change, so cannot find the template. We are having permissions issues with another component on that site and I believe it may be adversely affecting the JAEM Configuration as well. I will persevere with correcting the other component first.

I mentioned the version of JAEM in my first post – 2.6.1. I have noticed some other odd behaviour since the last upgrade to JAEM. Once it is upgraded and if the Configuration is set to show only JA extensions (as it is for all my sites), it will only show "com_jaextmanager" in the filter of "All Extensions". If I set the Configuration to not filter out non-JA extensions, "All Extensions" shows all products, as I would expect. If I change it back to show only JA extensions, the "All Extensions" list only shows "com_jaextmanager". This is repeatable.

Regards,

Christina

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is a bug in the product , i reported the bug to developer for check and fix , it will be fixed in the next update of JA Extension manager component .

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum