Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Your JA ACM Hero module is now published only in homepage in position uber-home i added also a copy of it and both are showing correctly .

Alexey Friend

Pavit,

The modules were showing because uber-home positions were assigned to PAGES layout. I disabled it and both modules disappeared (please check the attachment). And again, another logo is selected to HOME, but logo from PAGES is displayed everywhere, thus HOME is not properly working.

I need separated Styles with unique positions (one for HOME page only and another one for all other pages). It is working properly on another site, but here it looks like a bug. Maybe I am deadly confusing something, but I’ve been working with T3 since the first releases and know its architecture.

Can you please help?

Thank you Alex

1. Capture-2
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I just downloaded and installed again Uber on my localhost and everything works fine i cannot replicate your issue , i noted you have also worked to modify layouts php files ( submenu block ) so i can suggest to reinstall the uber template and see how it goes.

Alexey Friend

Hello Pavit,

I have finally isolated the issue – another framework’s plugin (ZT) was causing this. I removed it and now everything is working fine.

I hope this information will be useful for somebody else.

Thanks! Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexey 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Uber has issues with menu items assignments’ is closed to new replies.