Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have imported the UBER ACM modules removing the Hotel Gallery ACM and replacing with the UBER gallery.

Question 1. Anywhere that gallery Style 2 is used we are getting the Title showing twice

It is being called twice.

<div class=”module-inner”>
    <h3 class=”module-title “>
    <span>Dream Vacation Destinations</span>
    <span class=”module-intro”></span>
    </h3>
    <div class=”module-ct”>
    <div class=”section-inner “>
    <h3 class=”section-title “>
    <span>Dream Vacation Destinations</span>

Question 2. Is there and existing css reference to get the title to center.

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

May I have a temporary back-end account via private reply so I can take a look at your settings ? You can open this module, disable module title so only section title is displayed.

To center the section title, please open file root_folder/templates/ja_hotel/css/custom.css then add this code :

h3.section-title > span {
    display: block;
    text-align: center;
    }

or :

h3.section-title {
    display: block;
    text-align: center;
    }

stulaine Friend

PM sent just now

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

As “turning the module title off removes both”, please also send over a temporary FTP account via private reply too, I need to take a look at this module code.

stulaine Friend

PM sent but it is just your template code

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

I have updated the code for you, please recheck. In addition, I can see the slideshow image in your site, could you please clarify a little bit about this problem so I can assist you better ?

stulaine Friend

Adam,

I am not seeing any change. Also please advise of any code changes but whatever they were they do not appear to have worked.

The slideshow is module Test Slideshow in section-1. Uber style 1. No image is showing.

Sent PM

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stulaine,

1. Actually I did update the module ACM Gallery – Style 2 but look like you will have to update all other modules as well. For example to update module ACM Features Intro- Style 1, you have to open file root_folder/templates/ja_hotel/acm/features-intro/tmpl/style-1.php and remove this code :

<?php if($module->showtitle): ?>
    <span><?php echo $module->title ?></span>
    <?php endif; ?>

2. Please make sure that the ACM Slideshow in Uber also contain appropriate xml files and you should copy it over to your JA Hotel as well.

stulaine Friend

Adam,

We can close this ticket. I had this solution already but was looking for a way to not remove template/module code.

We can close this. We are going to move back to UBER as the number of issues of putting ACM into this template is just not worth it. We will just customize as needed there.

Have a good day.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stulaine 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum