Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

<em>@phill luckhurst 289149 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can download the plugin from the download area or you can use any similar plugin from the JED.</blockquote>

I can’t find it. Can you provide me a link, please.

<em>@phill luckhurst 289149 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is a guide on setting it up – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-popup-plugin-2/</blockquote>

I am getting this message:

<blockquote>

vBulletin Message
    kutuphanedar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?
    If you are downloading product for your single purchase. Please login your Member Area to download.
    Not a Member? Why still stand out of the crowd?

Join our community with confidence.

We guarantee you the highest sastisfaction from our current 100,000 of members and a solid MoneyBack Refund policy.

Membership FAQs – Presales Question?

</blockquote>

I am now confused additionally. What is happeninig here?

Do I have to pay more for this? :((

Phill Moderator

Which shows it is part of the JA Extension club membership so members of the JAEC or Developer members may download that particular extension.

kutuphanedar Friend

Is that mean that I can not open my pictures in pop up window?

Phill Moderator

There are plenty of extensions available that will do that. You just need to find the one that suits your needs the best. Obviously I recommend the JA one but the choice is up to you.

kutuphanedar Friend

How do I know in templates you offered what is only a demo
    and what is real option if you have not indicated it anywhere???

Phill Moderator

What do you mean? Can you show me where in the JA Community+ demos that you get a lightbox style popup? I’ve looked through and cannot find anywhere on the typo page that demonstrates that.

kutuphanedar Friend

<blockquote>Image with zoom badge

Images may be two-dimensional, such as a photograph, screen display, and as well as a three-dimensional, such as a statue. They may be captured by optical devices

http://joomla17-templates.joomlart.com/ja_community_plus/index.php/typography</blockquote>

What is this mean?

Phill Moderator

That is just styling nothing more. What you then do with those images and how you display them is really up to your imagination. If you use the JA Popup plugin you have a number of options involving various lightbox scripts. If you use the JCE editor you can also buy an add on lightbox style plugin that will give you the lightbox effect. There are many similar lightbox plugins available on the JED. It really is your choice of what you do with your images. JA simply provide the styling that complements the template.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum