Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I like the ability to embed a video on a page. But the one problem is it won’t let me put the code in to disable the "related videos" in Youtube after it plays my video. To have the related videos show up is very unprofessional. Can you tell me how I can turn that off? Or is it possible in your JA Builder?

Thank you,

Ron Holt

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ron,

I’ve reported to the team for updating this option when embedding a youtube video. Pls stay tuned.

raholt Friend

Hello Saguaros,

I hope this can be resolved quickly (meaning in a few days), because the ONLY reason I am using another Page Builder other than JA Builder (which I much prefer) is because of this issue. I can’t afford to have people look at my video and then see related videos (which are often totally unrelated and sometimes offensive) at the end. I use the simple code ?rel=0 and it stops the related videos from appearing in the Page Builder I am using now.

Can that be resolved quickly? I would love to switch to using JA Builder for this project right now.

Thank you,

Ron Holt

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ron,

It’s lined up in the backlog for improvement, the team will update via JA Builder tool, pls stay tuned.

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum