Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’ve a problem with the function “Translate All” of JA multilingual component.
    When should translate the menu, reports the following error:

SQL=INSERT INTO jos_menu (`language`,`alias`,`parent_id`,`title`,`menutype`,`note`,`path`,`link`,`type`,`published`,`level`,`component_id`,`checked_out`,`checked_out_time`,`browserNav`,`access`,`img`,`template_style_id`,`params`,`lft`,`rgt`,`home`,`client_id`) VALUES ('en-GB','home-en','1','Home','menulingue-en','','home-en','index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=0','component','1','1','10022','0','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','1','','0','{"menu-anchor_title":"","menu-anchor_css":"","menu_image":"","menu_text":1,"page_title":"","show_page_heading":0,"page_heading":"","pageclass_sfx":"","menu-meta_description":"","menu-meta_keywords":"","robots":"","secure":0}','139','140','1','0')

Someone help me? :confused:

EDIT: and another minor problem … when translating a k2 item, reports the following error:

Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter 'texts[1]' must be less than '10241' characters
    Parameter name: texts[1]message id=2241.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.5FC678F7

is caused by the length of the article?
    Thanks in advance (and sorry for my bad english)

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi Andry,

Please PM me administrator credential of your site, I’ll help to check and resolve the menu translation issue.

Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter 'texts[1]' must be less than '10241' characters
    Parameter name: texts[1]message id=2241.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.5FC678F7

Yes, Bing API does not work with articles with larger than 10.241 characters.

andry89 Friend

Problem solved!
    Was a double alias and default homepage that caused the error >:(

Thanks anyway! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andry89 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum