Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all, can I translate "login" & "create an account" in ja-login module

and where can i translate the module

Many thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mo2menuc,

You can take the language file language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_jalogin.ini and copy it to your current default language folder, rename the file accordingly and translate all text there.

mo2menuc Friend

thank u

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mo2menuc,

Glad to be of assistance. If you still have any question, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

palos Friend

Hi,
    I could mostly translate it but do not find the string for "CLOSE"
    …even in core language override (JA Events)
    Please enforce me that is not hardcoded (again)!

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close">CLOSE</button>

palos

palos Friend

wow I found #157 at > ..templates/ja_events_ii/html/mod_jalogin/default.php:

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close"><?php echo JText::_('CLOSE'); ?></button>

It was missing from the language.ini file so adding a line can solve the issue:
    CLOSE="Cancel or anything"
    :/

Adam M Moderator

Hi @palosutca,

First, please create new thread in JA Events II box next time instead. About the text, since it’s a Close button, we use default Joomla! text and it’s called from language/en-GB/en-GB.ini file. If you want to change that, you can edit :

<?php echo JText::_('CUSTOM_CLOSE'); ?>

and create new instance in language file or define via Language Override in Joomla! backend instead.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum