Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I´m so worry about this, I´m using the JA Avior ex template, I choosed the #3 menu (trans), also I unpublished the main menu (left) module -this is in instruction file-, but I don´t have any transmenu, I only can get a menu on top when I choose the #1 menu (split), I was reading the posts about it buy the answers are the same I found on instruction file, I did it all!, I wrote to support and at this moment I have activate the left mainmenu module because I have to work with content, and the repply email help is: “unpublish the mainmenu”; what´s this, in mail I wrote I told that I activated this temporally for work reasons.

I don´t know if someone have the same problem, but I tested other templates like Zibal and I got the same problem.

Thanks in advance

David

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi jdponce,

Please open file ja_avior_ex/ja_transmenu/ja-menulib.php, search this code

include_once("ja-transmenu.php");

and replace with

include_once($this->_params->get( 'absPath' ) ."/ja-transmenu.php");

jdponce Friend

I did that change but nothing happends please help me.

the site is http://www.consejocafe.org

Also, I got the same template on my local server, and I don´t have any problem with transmenu. I got 777 in all folders of my hosting site, then, not is a permission problem. That´s why I ask if there are some php setting or something.

Thanks

David

Khanh Le Moderator

Could you PM me a termporary super admin account and ftp account of your site?

jdponce Friend

Hi Khanh, how can I do for write directly to your email?
    you have my account info, please send me and email and I´ll reply it tomorrow, please.

christo1234 Friend

Hello, I have just downloaded this template and I’m trying to use transmenu or suckerfish but it’s not working. the menu area is coming up blank.. as you can see here: http://dexplorers.com/thecliffsxm/index.php . I have applied the patch above but still no luck… Can someone help, please?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  christo1234 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum