Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to know how would apply the menu setup on the home page throughout my website?

I would like to apply this menu layout on all my pages..

This is what I get when I click on a menu link… Which is different from the menu layout on the home pages…

1. 11
    2. 22
    chavan Friend

Please post your site Url, to check and provide a better suggestion

charles99 Friend

I need a simple answer to my question how do you apply the default main menu settings or layout throughout the website?

The first picture is the Main Menu Setup when you log onto my demo site and Joomlart.com Ja-Jason Demo to. But when you click on any of the links on the main menu, the page you are directed to, menu is like the one in my second picture, I posted above…

I need to have the Main Menu like in my first picture be carried throughout my site… If you look at your own demo there is more than inch of space from the top, to the main menu.

I need the Main Menu to stay at the top no matter what link a person clicks on like in the following picture…

1. 11
    chavan Friend
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum