Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My template is current through Dec 2017. I have purchased 2 support modules. It has taken forever to find a place to post a question regarding issues I am having and when I do try to access a forum topic I get a message saying I don’t have access to that (due to an additional charge for accessing). SO I am more than a little frustrated.

The title tags for my customers site show the Joomla Responsive template text (even though I have completed the info in the template information side). If you google or search on any search bar allenpetcare.com The search results say: Responsive Joomla Template for Creative Business-JA Mono and the subtext shows the template information. I have searched and cannot find how and where to change this. The site title and slogan are set in the template. SO again, Help!

The other issue I am having is the Portfolio link on the home page. I would like to change the text and link, but cannot find where that is to change it.

I did manage to get into my Joomlart account (I was having trouble signing in and getting a reset) so please ignore that request regarding the password.

Diana Shackleford Account working on (Allenpetcare.com) dir@backlotpromotions.com 972-415-6074 Thank you W

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the Google search results, it will take time again to crawl the data on Google search results.
    I suggest you contact Google webmaster for a change it.
    For more info take a look here

For the Portfolio text, kindly apply the suggestion given Here

Hope it helps.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum