Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I tried to change the title color in the megamenu from #73bfe6 to #a01e2d. It works when I use thememagic but that changes the primary color in the entire template which I don’t want to do.

So I tried several files like megamenu.css, megamenu.less or a custom.css but without success. I’m working on a local joomla installation so I can’t post a link.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    can you post a screenshot of your problem ..
    so that i can try to help you out .
    you can also use Joomlart demo builder to explain your problem .

baud Friend

Everything that is light blue should be red. So the active menu item aswell as when I hover an item.

1. title
    TomC Moderator

If you have not already done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path —>
    /templates/ja_nuevo/css/

Within that custom/css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus {
    background-color: transparent;
    color: #73bfe6
    }

Modify the color code to what ever color you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@baud 439869 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Everything that is light blue should be red. So the active menu item aswell as when I hover an item.</blockquote>

Hello thanks for the screenshot .
    Add this css in your custom.css file . (template/yourtemplate/css/custom.css)

.t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .navbar-nav > .active > a {border-color: #a01e2d; }
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a {color: #a01e2d;}
    .t3-mainnav .t3-navbar .navbar-nav > li > a:hover {color: #a01e2d; border-color: #a01e2d;}

Save the file . and check front-end .
    your menu will look like this >>> http://prntscr.com/4a5mbh

Hope it helps you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum