Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, the image thumbnails being generated on the modules and product page are not square.

This causes the website to look broken and inconsistent.

Is this a bug or it was not considered when developing the template?

Saguaros Moderator

@aijosh

You can try to use image with size of 400×400 as our demo site

aijosh Friend

Thanks @saguaros but its really not an option since we’ll have a lot of non-tech savvy users uploading images. Getting them to use the use an image editing software is not feasible.

I believe by now your templates should have some sort of thumbnailing integrated into them (which could be switched off if the user prefers not to use it).

Is there an easier option for this? I’m guessing there’ll be a lot of javascript conflict if I begin to tryout third party thumbnail extensions.

Saguaros Moderator

You can clone your site and install that 3rd party extension for testing first. If it works with Joomla, I believe it will work properly with our template also.

aijosh Friend

Ok. I’ll try that out and see how it goes.

You said

If it works with Joomla, I believe it will work properly with our template also.

I have used a handful of extensions with your templates and have been having a lot of js conflict headaches.

As I mentioned earlier, your templates should have some sort of thumbnailing integrated into them (which could be switched off if the user prefers not to use it).

What’s the point using a template when you still have to manually resize images?

This is feedback Joomlart should take seriously.

Saguaros Moderator

I will pass to the team for further discussion.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum