Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I think it’s better to say what should you do for better SEO effect, look here:
    http://seomasterplace.com/top-seo-practices.html, it’ s an instruction for seo

ristrutturazionecase Friend

Yeah, The Google Algorithm is very hard to understand.

elmanarah Friend

<em>@bluedot 196380 wrote:</em><blockquote>We changed domains from findbluefindvalue dot com to thebluedot.net and have linked our new site from the old domain. For whatever reason the old domain – which was replaced well over a year ago – is still showing up higher in search results than our new domain name thebluedot dot net?

We are now attempting to switch everything over on our new pages to a joomla template. Our store however is on a subdomain which makes SEO a bit tricky. For the rest of the site (non-store) portion however I would like to convert everything over to a joomla template.

I currently am using Dreamweaver for the design aspects of the site, but I feel as though there is so much more we can do to make everything more SEO friendly.

Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated.

———————————-
    The Blue Dot will pay top dollar for your used cell phones.</blockquote>
    One of the perfect think that you guys can do at the moment with your old site still ranking well you can add 301 redirects and MATT added in his last month video that It will pass on the same link juice as of your previous page.

mcaullumaaster22mar Friend

after the updates of google algorithm Matt Cutts has clearly explained in several videos more natural we target towards search engine more appreciation we will get .Deploy links in equal ratio target several good domains are the key to get friendly with google

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  mcaullumaaster22mar 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum