Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can we expect the final version today/tomorrow?

Thanks

trueschool Friend

I would like this info as well, it’s a great layout. Any chance it will be ported to Joomla 3.0 as well?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

JA Mixmaz beta version j2.5 is released already: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20459. Stable version might be come out next week.

For J3.0, we are planning to release our first template in first week of November.

Regards,

trueschool Friend

Hi I signed up for the club because it said the new MixMaz stable and responsive was due out on the 10th and it hasn’t come?

Anonymous Moderator

I have just checked with test team and would like to inform that the stable version will be come out today!

Regards,

rocco55 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 342318 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just checked with test team and would like to inform that the stable version will be come out today!

Regards,</blockquote>
    Awesome template!!

trueschool Friend

<em>@JA Developer 342318 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just checked with test team and would like to inform that the stable version will be come out today!

Regards,</blockquote>
    Excellent!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  trueschool 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum