Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After installing quickstart on the server, joomla does not want to install the template and modules. Says the installation file could not be found.

So even Windows can’t open these files – it says invalid file type! What’s in them, the viruses I downloaded from your site?

Your site gives this now,
    Warning: Redis::connect(): connect() failed: Connection refused in /data/www/cmspioneer.com/public_html/content/plugins/wp-redis/object-cache.php on line 1011

Warning: WP Redis: Redis server went away in /data/www/cmspioneer.com/public_html/content/plugins/wp-redis/object-cache.php on line 1029

and the site where I put the template – gives another error, it is in the attachment.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  TuzTref.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  TuzTref.

1. 2018-02-24_221544
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As the message indicates, it comes from AcyMailing component settings, you can go to backend > Components > AcyMailing and check the option: Allowed domains for the redirection via the module and replace all info there by all

Regards

TuzTref Friend

Thank you, but it didn’t help – I just removed this component. And how about the fact that the downloaded files won’t open on Windows? And when you try to install them on the site, writes an error – not found the installation file?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which file are you trying to install? also share the credentials of your site, I will check for you.

TuzTref Friend

I was trying to install extensions from an archive downloaded from your site. When you had authorization issues, the Extension Manager could not update the template. Now this problem is fixed, I updated the template to the latest version yesterday. Thank You!

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that it’s fixed! Let me know if you need any further help on this.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum