Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was checking my site on all navigators that I have : Chrome, FireFox and IE. However, the orange layer I managed to remove from ROOT/templates/ja_mono/css/custom.css, when I check the site on Internet Explorer, it’s not removed.
    Chrome and FireFox both works perfectly. I wonder if this is a problem with IE or the template is less compatible with IE than the two others?

Could you give me this code or rule or script to render the site compatible with all the navigator, even some that I might not be aware of?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u post your site url with a screenshot and illustrate the layer issue inside the screenshot .
    So i can check it help u in this case .

valthebault Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case to get help , kindly make the site live and share the details here .

valthebault Friend

Oh there’s no way to change anything on the backend?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its hard for me to assume things .
    In this case to get help , kindly make the site live and share the details here .

valthebault Friend

Hi,

I understand. Thanks for the offer and I will certainly get back to you after the site should be alive.

Thanks again.

valthebault Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to
    /templates/ja_mono/local/acm/cta/css/themes/orange/style.css

find this code

.ie11 .acm-cta:before,.ie10 .acm-cta:before,.ie9 .acm-cta:before,.ie8 .acm-cta:before{background:#ff6600;content:"";position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;opacity:0.9;filter:alpha(opacity=90)}

replace it with

.ie11 .acm-cta:before,.ie10 .acm-cta:before,.ie9 .acm-cta:before,.ie8 .acm-cta:before{background:transparent;content:"";position:absolute;left:0;top:0;width:100%;height:100%;opacity:0.9;filter:alpha(opacity=90)}

let me know if it helps .

valthebault Friend

Hi,

I’m afraid it’s not working.

Any other idea?

Thanks any ways

1. Orange
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check my last post and apply the suggestion . I checked the changes are not applied on site > http://prntscr.com/agn4e5
    Apply change , clean cache and check , It will work.

valthebault Friend

Goodness gracious, but I really did apply the change, how is it still the code of the color orange I don’t understand.

1. Code_Orange
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I found you did not applied the changes so its not showing .
    I changed the code directly on your site now you can see its working fine .
    DO not forget to clean browser cache if changes not showing at your side .

valthebault Friend

Ok, at this point I’ll take your word for it.

Thanks for your patience and help 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  valthebault 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum