Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi @cbtt,

Actually, the promobar is still sticky, however, it displays under the main menu (which is also fixed on top when scroll).

You can open the file: ROOT/templates/your_default_template/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist) and add this css rule:

.uber-header.affix {
      top: 46px;
    }
    cbtt Friend

Hi @saguaros,

I see what you’re saying. I have added the css rule (see here http://beta.cbtt.sk/templates/uber/css/custom.css) but nothing has changed.

Any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cbtt Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I updated for you and you can see the topbar now. Kindly take a look.

cbtt Friend

That’s awesome! Thank you, Saguaros. What did you change? Only added the code in custom.css?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I added ‘!important’ property so it overrides other style.

cbtt Friend

Thanks a lot, again.

One more (unrelated) question: can I use smooth scrolling in Uber templates? Right now, when you click on "Aktivity" from the menu bar, it just jumps to the location on the page. I would like to smoothly scroll there, just like "Back to top" button does. Is that possible?

Saguaros Moderator

You will need to customise the JS code here, this falls into custom work, pls hire a developer who can get it done for you.

cbtt Friend

Thank you for the reply. I’ll leave the smooth scroll for another day. 🙂

One more thing about the JA Promo Bar, when I hide it now using the arrow on the right, it creates a blank space / gap (see the attached file). I can think of 2 possible solutions:

1. Remove the arrow for hiding the message (but it removes a helpful feature)
    2. When you hide JA Promo Bar, the menu bar scrolls back up thus removing the gap

Any ideas how it can be fixed?

1. blank-space
    Saguaros Moderator

Its weird as when I click the arrow to hide promobar, it looks like this: http://nimb.ws/L473de

cbtt Friend

Hi Saguraos,

After all I have decided to go with another option. I made the menu bar not sticky and removed the extra spacing for the promo bar.

Thank you for all your assistance. I guess this thread can be now closed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cbtt 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘The module settings (sticky, transparency, animations) not working’ is closed to new replies.