Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joomlart.

WOW.

Your templates are simply spectacular. Ja Comments with Ja Ores supasses my highest expectations and K2 is a stunning addition.

I wish I had more time and experience to fully take advantage of your simply amazing templates.

But they are much more than templates. They are SOLUTIONS. You provide Joomla SOLUTIONS.

I have just realised – that is the same comment as in your logo.

I don’t care if this messages makes me sound over-excited and therefore un-cool. Your company offers great value for money and impresses me more and more all the time. 🙂

yohanes1112 Friend

this forum has been an ultimate guidelines for us all… cool

renizuken Friend

<em>@smitheringale 174317 wrote:</em><blockquote>Joomlart.

WOW.

Your templates are simply spectacular. Ja Comments with Ja Ores supasses my highest expectations and K2 is a stunning addition.

I wish I had more time and experience to fully take advantage of your simply amazing templates.

But they are much more than templates. They are SOLUTIONS. You provide Joomla SOLUTIONS.

I have just realised – that is the same comment as in your logo.

I don’t care if this messages makes me sound over-excited and therefore un-cool. Your company offers great value for money and impresses me more and more all the time. :)</blockquote>
    I agree Joomlart templates offer great value considering how professional and good they look.

gavind Friend

Nice to see this comment from time to time. And yes, I agree. Not to mention, you really don’t have to be a programmer o set it up using this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum