Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Can you please get back to me in more detail. I need to recreate this website on the official server lateron, so I need to understand how to do this

Since i modified your submenus before as i showed , it is working fine , other than say follow documentation i cannot do more. i can only replicate what is already there.

Best regards

revsup01 Friend

Your error was into alignment for submenu – it should be set as Justify

Let me try again: How do I set it as Justify?

Since you told me to do this I suppose know how to do this. What button do I push? Where do I click of type something to make it "set as justify"?

pavit Moderator

Look at the image below

1. Screenshot_2-1
    revsup01 Friend

Thank out, that was very helpful.

The website has now been launched at http://www.hiscfd.com. However a few more problems occur:

1) The size of the logo on the top left changes when the screen size changes. However at some size (e.g. tablet-size) the logo does not fit the white header anymorer. How can I change that?
    (see printscreen1)

2) On some occasions the top part of a sentence is missing in intro-text, while this is clearly not necessary. See printscreen2

Can you please help me with both these issues?

1. printscreen1
    2. prinstcreen2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please share with a private reply a temp super user account to your backend ?
    in this way i can see whicj settings you have and suggest a solution ?

revsup01 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    revsup01 Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi

1) Logo image : You can use the small logo image feature for this purpose – your image is too high for small devices.

2) It is due to your article print tag

since from default it has a margin of 12px, if you add a lot of them into intro text then the text is not correctly showed into listing JA ACM Module – look at your "Grote Kerk Drachten officieel heropend" article.

1. Screenshot_7
    revsup01 Friend

Thank you for looking into it.

1) I changed the logo, which is now 90px high. The problem however still occurs. The standard Teline logo is 96px high, so it should work.
    I noticed in the demo that the Teline logo (called "logo.png") switches with another version of the logo (logo_small.png). How can I do that?

2) This is solved now. Thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi

Small logo image dimension is 134×30 px, i uploaded a new logo image for testing purpose and as you can see it works fine

revsup01 Friend

Thank you for uploading that small logo image.
    It does work now.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  revsup01 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Difference in documentation and template’ is closed to new replies.