Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How do I change the http://www.yoursite.com in left bottom corner to my site name? :-[

zoom4267 Friend

if you mean the graphic, i usually download the image folder after i have uploaded it to my joomla, there you will find all of the graphics used in the template. find the image and change it to yours.

for the text and the bottom you need to edit the footer.php

Menalto Friend

Open up index.php and scroll down to line 297 and you find this:

<!-- BEGIN: FOOTER -->
    <?php if ( mosCountModules('user3') ) { ?>
    <div id="ja-botnavwrap" class="clearfix">
    <small>www.yoursite.com</small>
    <div id="ja-botnav" class="clearfix">
    <?php mosLoadModules ( 'user3',-1 ); ?>
    <ul class="accessibility">
    <li><a title="Go to Top" href="<?php echo getCurrentURL();?>#Top" class="gotop-button">Top</a></li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

Marked in red there is the part you can change to get your site name there.

annaleen Friend

<em>@zoom4267 16129 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you mean the graphic, i usually download the image folder after i have uploaded it to my joomla, there you will find all of the graphics used in the template. find the image and change it to yours.

for the text and the bottom you need to edit the footer.php</blockquote>
    Thx for fast response. 🙂

I managed to change all logo gif files can’t find this one, even changed footer, “yoursite” missing in my image folder, do you have a filename? 😮

annaleen Friend

<em>@Menalto 16131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Open up index.php and scroll down to line 297 and you find this:

<!-- BEGIN: FOOTER -->
    <?php if ( mosCountModules('user3') ) { ?>
    <div id="ja-botnavwrap" class="clearfix">
    <small>www.yoursite.com</small>
    <div id="ja-botnav" class="clearfix">
    <?php mosLoadModules ( 'user3',-1 ); ?>
    <ul class="accessibility">
    <li><a title="Go to Top" href="<?php echo getCurrentURL();?>#Top" class="gotop-button">Top</a></li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

Marked in red there is the part you can change to get your site name there.</blockquote>
    I try that now, thx.

ShannonN Friend

Annaleen;16134I try that now, thx.

I’m pretty sure the user guide has instructions on how to edit ANY TEXT in the footer, open the footer.php http://www.yoursite.com in the last couple of instances was never about graphics but the footer text, again all covered by the user guide

annaleen Friend

It worked, I wanted to thank you but the server went down. I am ver y gratefull for your kind response.

annaleen Friend

<em>@ShannonN 16154 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m pretty sure the user guide has instructions on how to edit ANY TEXT in the footer, open the footer.php http://www.yoursite.com in the last couple of instances was never about graphics but the footer text, again all covered by the user guide</blockquote>
    That is why I was so embarrsed, I knew I missed something quite obvious like that but this is not in the footer.php, it changed when I modified the index.php. I looked for a gif to modify. Does the user user guide also cover the Page title thats sticking out behind the header if there’s too many word?:confused:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  annaleen 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum