June 5, 2006 at 9:28 pm #116745
- Join date:
- June 2006
- Join date:
- September 2014
June 8, 2006 at 11:26 am #209534
- 3310 times in 3 posts
Just quote again for your convinience.
Wednesday, 23 March 2005
Revised on June 01, 2006
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of JoomlArt.com products, membership or services implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
I. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of JoomlArt.com, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of JoomlArt.com’s editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
II. JA CLUB MEMBERSHIP & DEVELOPER MEMBERSHIP LICENSE
JoomlArt.com grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the JoomlArt templates and other products sold through our web site by independent contract providers (the “products”) in accordance with these Section I and III of these Terms & Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company.
1. LIMITED USAGE GRANTED
1.1 JA CLUB MEMBERSHIP: “JA Club membership” license gives you the right to run up to 2 instances of any template or any other products. (ie, one instance on one domain on one server). For example, you could use a template on http://www.yoursite.com and http://www.yourcompany.com or on the sub-domain http://john.yoursite.com. You can use any JA Templates (ja hadar, ja pluto, ja altair, ja…) on these 2 domains.
You are not allowed to use our templates or products on the 3rd domain. If you have 3 or more domains using our template or products, you must remove the templates on the other domains to make sure that our template are used on 2 and only 2 domains.
1.2 JA DEVELOPER MEMBERSHIP: “JA Developer Membership” holder gives you the right to run unlimited instances of any template or any other products on any domain. The domains can be your domains or your friends, client domains.
The Developer Membership License can be understood as the authorization to use any JA templates/products for clients/3rd parties. This license is a perfect option if you are independent Web/Jootmla designers/developers/companies who want to use or develope JA templates/products for your clients.
2. MODIFICATIONS: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use. You may not, however, distribute the original products code or your modified products code without the explicit permission of JoomlArt.com.
3. UNAUTHORIZED USE: You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
4. ASSIGNABILITY: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from our company.
5. OWNERSHIP: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JoomlArt.com. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
6. PRODUCTS DELIVERY: After we have succesfully received your payment, your JA membership information will be emailed to the email adress you provided during the payment process (2CheckOut or Paypal email). This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through this website. Upon logging in with the provided credentials, JA members will have instant access to all templates and club forum.
E-mail address must be valid because it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company.
Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
7. ANTIFRAUD : Instant downloads are available! However, some customer purchases can be pending for manual antifraud check up to review of Paypal or 2Checkout. You will receive a detailed email about your payment. Antifraud check occurs because of growing number of fraud transactions from persons who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.
8. REFUND POLICY:Since JoomlArt is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the membership is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing membership at our site. All license fees are non-refundable.
9. SUPPORT: JA templates and products are deliveried ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions/products. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Mambo/Joomla etc. A private customer forums are available at our Forums. JoomlArt.com does not commit to monitor these forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.
JoomlArt.com products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. We are not licensed to provide certain true-type fonts (TTF) that might be used on any or all of the provided templates. These require you own or purchase the fonts from their respective owners.cant Friend
June 22, 2006 at 9:51 pm #209621
- Join date:
- June 2006
Well, the T&Cs are quite clear and fair enough but let take a look with follow case:
a. I’v got member ship from JA and of course have rite to use templates.
I therefore install these templates in my server ( up to 2 templates)
I forward other domains to above domain or sub-domain in what-so-ever way to use those templates ( well, I’ve got the right to do so as I own my domain(s) and can forward it to anywhere I want )
So technically I am using template(s) in more than allowed amount without breaking the T&Cs.
b. In addition, what does it actually mean by ” friends’ domains” of “JA DEVELOPER MEMBERS”?
this world is so small and I can stick with someone who has membership and download yr templates in many many forums freely. I think you should change this case.
We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum