Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have a three month membership with a license to use a template on one Commercial domain.
    I read a previous answer to a question on the Terms and Conditions and it made me more confused.

It says in the FAQ:
    <blockquote>1. For JA CLUB MEMBERSHIP: The domains and license are various depending on the lenght of your membership and you can see the comparision HERE . The non-profit domains will not be counted to the total of licensed domains. You can use/change any templates released during your membership period on the licensed domain. Sub domain (john.yourdomain.com) and the main domain (yourdomain.com) will be considered as 1 domain. </blockquote>

You said in your answer to the previous question about a 3 domain licence:

<blockquote>What is meant by the 2 domains is that you can have it running on http://www.yoursite.com and subdomain.yoursite.com. However, you cannot then have it installed on subdomain3.yoursite.com or else this is classed as the third domain that you have misunderstood.

If you purchase a 3 domain license, then you can install it on three seperate domains and 3 subdomains of the domains that you choose.</blockquote>

Q1
    To clarify… can I (with a 1 domain license) put a Joomlart template onto one commercial domain and then use it one MORE THAN ONE sub-domain of the same site so as to keep the visual style throughout my site?

Q2
    If I run a not-for-profit sites, can I use the template on as many websites, domains and sub-domains of those sites as I like?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sicic 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum