Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear JA team,

I am starting into JA Extension Manager because I like the graphical file diff feature.

I started with the JA Purity III Quickstart package (downloaded in May 2016) and started updating component JAEM (2.6.0 -> 2.6.1) and plugin T3 framework (2.5.5 -> 2.6.1).

However after update of JAEM the component main screen ‘All Extensions’ does not list all JoomlArt extensions:

1. the T3 plugin is only show when Plugins is selected.
    2. the JA Purity III template does not appear at all within JAEM.

Do you have any hint?

Current Setup

• Joomla 3.5.1
    • JAEM 2.6.1
    • JA Purity III 1.1.6 (latest version available: 1.1.7)

Best regards,
    Sailor

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to JA Extension manager > Service manager > Select Joomlart updates > Add your JA Account user/Pass. save it .
    Then Go to configurations > Hide non JA Extensions > NO . save it .
    Click on templates > Your template > Check for updates .
    You have not need to upload the extensions /template . This way you can use this extension .

sailor01 Friend

Hi Pankaj Sharma,

thanks for the instructions. The JA Purity III template does shine up in both lists then, templates and all.

So if this is a bug report (at least the first bullet) or just me with a lack of understanding:

1. Why are plugins (and templates?) not shining with the "all" filter when _non JA extension_s are disabled?
    2. ‘JA Purity III’ is a non JA extension ??

[Edit:] Current setup before test:

• Joomla 3.6.2
    • JAEM 2.6.1
    • JA Purity III 1.1.7
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum