Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I could use some help in selecting a template to buy for a new site I’m working on. It will be a virtual exhibition site, a sort of catalog with some "rooms" showing selected pieces of art based on the section you are visiting, but also with the capability to put together pieces from different sections based on custom fields search and filtering.

The features of the site will be:

• K2 custom fields search and filter to obtain a page with thumbnails gallery for the articles. Clicking on thumbnail will open article in modal window, I’ve seen something similar on this template in "our works" block (third from top).
    • K2 categories pages including items from the category AND some items selected based on custom fields.

Template should be responsive, joomla 3.6.2 & K2 2.7 ready

Thanks a lot for your time, have a good day

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We have some templates that you can use for virtual exhibition site , for example :

However as your requirements are rather specific, you will probably need to do a bit of customization to have the site you envisioned.

We provide Custom Service in case you need an extra hand to build your site.

ossesso Friend

thanks a lot for your reply, I wonder if I can try one of these templates, I can download the free one, but it would be very useful for me to test also some of the others…

The feature i’m looking for is using the JA K2 filter with a layout like the one in lens or fixel template home page, with items opening in a modal window.

So, my question is: is it possible to download the template that you judge to be closest to my needs, so that I can test if it fits my needs, before buying it?
    If you find it to be outrageous, please tell me! 😀

Thank you for your help, have a good day
    Marco

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Marco,

It is not possible to try out the full template prior to purchase . But we have the live demo in case you want to take a look.

If you must test in full, then you should purchase the full template. We have a generous Refund Policy so you can feel confident in buying.

ossesso Friend

thanks,
    ok, then, can you point me to the template that best suits my needs, choosing between "lens" and "fixel"?
    The feature i’m looking for is using the JA K2 filter with extra fields with a layout like the one in lens or fixel template home page, with items opening in a modal window.

Thank you again
    Marco

Anonymous Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ossesso Friend

thank you for your help, I’m sorry to bother this much!
    I should have read before about your refund policy…

Have a good day, all best
    Marco

Anonymous Moderator

thank you for your help, I’m sorry to bother this much!
    I should have read before about your refund policy…

I’m here to assist you so feel free to let me know your concern anytime! Please don’t ever think of your questions as bothersome as the questions show your interest in our products and that is always a good thing!

ossesso Friend

Hello,
    thanks for your patience, I’ve finally selected a template. I’ve also realized that with membership one can try all templates… Sorry for bothering about template trial prior to purchase 😉

So, the template chosen is WALL.

I have installed the template but I’m having serious trouble in making the JA K2 filter work properly.
    Happens that the search results from the filter don’t show the image either using ja_wall_blog theme or ja_wall_showcase theme.
    On my localhost I have also tried to use lens template, but also with it no images are shown on the results page.

Can you help me solve this problem?
    you can see the module at this page:
    http://www.marcoferracuti.it/linden/index.php/k2-cat

ossesso Friend

No!
    Sorry, I have misconfigured the component, now it works, please forget about my previous post.

Since I’m developping the site, it is likely that I will come with new questions, do you think I should keep asking here, or I should open new post with relevant titles in the relevant forum categories?

Thanks as usual, have a good day
    Marco

Anonymous Moderator

Since I’m developping the site, it is likely that I will come with new questions, do you think I should keep asking here, or I should open new post with relevant titles in the relevant forum categories?

You need to submit new topic for each new question., simply go into relevant sub-forum, then click NEW TOPIC to start.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum