Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    1. Dropdown menus of megamenu do not work if the jomsocial page is linked. Even if you do not login, and just navigate the site, the top drop down menus work, UNITLL you click the jomsocial link. Then the dropdowns stop working.
    2. When you login to the jomsocial JSNotifications module appears at the top. The links work BUT the global notifications link does not work
    3. When logged in, things such as ‘add friends, or send messages’ does not work.
    4. Most of the tab links (video, groups) etc do not work.

The problems are nothing to do with Jomsocial. I just created another demo site with JA Health and Jomsocial works fine.I think there are js conflicts within JA Law. Please see the demo site. These are brand new installations (everything is current), the with no modifications.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  mazhar shah.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) It seems that there is JS code doesn’t work when compress JS together, I disable this option under Template manager and the menu works fine now.

2) I login > click notification link and it still works properly: http://prntscr.com/gxxj6r

3) 4) It should work now.

Regards

mazhar shah Friend

Thank you. But compression is important for Optimisation and speeding the site in the long term. How can this be fixed properly so that the JS are compressed?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I changed to ‘Closure Compression tool and it’s working now.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum