Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Could you include in your future projects a template for a Classified Ads site

where several categories and featured ads would be on first page?

thank you

ShannonN Friend

growerspro;13010Could you include in your future projects a template for a Classified Ads site

where several categories and featured ads would be on first page?

thank you

You can already do that in most shopping carts, although it will make it easier for ppl to convert into adsense and link farms:)

growerspro Friend

I am more talking about a nice template for a classified ad site.

I know that classified ad scripts exists but they look dreadful in terms of graphic design and originality

ShannonN Friend

growerspro;13085I am more talking about a nice template for a classified ad site.

I know that classified ad scripts exists but they look dreadful in terms of graphic design and originality

Iknow thats was why I compared them to adsense sites etc check out my poll in the thread

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for your suggestion!

ErikThorsen Friend

Ok, I might be a bit off but is there anything stopping anyone from using for example ad classified components on a Joomlart template? I mean, does these components use their own templates?

I would assume you could use your adsclassified_com component into any Joomlart template? Or am I mistaken? For example just use the Teline and ad the component to the template? I might be off on this one but I thought a component could easily work with most templates? ( though perhaps not optimized for it )

As I have never used ads or classifieds myself I wouldn’t really know.

khmer Friend

I would like to see classified ads template present at one of joomlart templates. :-*

mrif Friend

I would like to see classified ads template present at one of joomlart templates.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum