Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I installed the template and the full demo didn’t install. Just the top and bottom of the template. In the styles area I don’t see any side bars and of course the guy I chatted with on this site before I gave my credit card, now won’t help me in chat. Very disappointed because the DEMO looks awesome.

http://www.bigvalleyphoto.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To get the template sample data you have to install quickstart package with sample data.
    Kindly download the quickstart package and install it with help of this documentation.

the guy I chatted with on this site before I gave my credit card, now won’t help me in chat.

I suggest you to use Joomlart Quickstart Installer if you want to use installation service rather then hiring 3rd party developer to install site.

Regards

nexusict Friend

Yahoo modules broken, addthis link broken, header-1 position broken, events map broken, need more?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yahoo modules broken, addthis link broken, header-1 position broken, events map broken, need more?

Hi can u create your own thread for the issue and share details in that.
    So we can assist you better.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum