Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is teline IV going to be updated to support K2 2.5.X?
    If so when?

TomC Moderator

While there is no definitive timeframe as to “when” we can provide at this time, I can say that our JA Devs are currently working on testing out integration of K2 2.5 with our J1.7 Templates – including Teline IV.

Please do keep en eye on our UPDATES[/url] section for continuing and future announcements.

Bart Friend

I wonder whether with the release of new branches (generation) Joomla! 2.5, updated existing templates (which are now available for Joomla 1.7) for Joomla! 2.5 It is mainly about my JoomlArt template Teline IV (which, incidentally, somehow does not work on your site longer demo and other elements, and somehow a lot of updates behind). Honestly I understand, this is a very large template, yet I want to know whether the update is planned for Joomla! 2.5 and the K2 (which will be Joomla 2.5 will certainly be issued). Furthermore, I wonder whether it ever will be updated all extensions for Joomla! 2.5 (eg, JA Comment and another one, all extensions are now available for Joomla 1.7).
    I look forward and thank you so much for your work so far.
    regards

El Barto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bart 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum