Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I want to ask that, if released stable version of K2 for Joomla! 1.6/1.7 if you update data in the template JoomlArt Teline IV of this good component (as in Teline IV for Joomla 1.5). How QuickStart package and other options. Meanwhile, the situation is such that K2 might come out for Joomla 1.7. And the last thing that I would be interested in whether the Teline Joomla 1.6/1.7 IV for Joomla updated for Joomla 1.8 (2.0)?
    Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards

Bart Friend

supplement
    In my humble opinion, this is one of the most successful template that do not know and that I have ever seen, tested. Big thanks for it. Therefore I would like for the next version of Joomla. This template I really like is quite usable.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@elbarto 259277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I want to ask that, if released stable version of K2 for Joomla! 1.6/1.7 if you update data in the template JoomlArt Teline IV of this good component (as in Teline IV for Joomla 1.5). How QuickStart package and other options. Meanwhile, the situation is such that K2 might come out for Joomla 1.7. And the last thing that I would be interested in whether the Teline Joomla 1.6/1.7 IV for Joomla updated for Joomla 1.8 (2.0)?
    Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards</blockquote>

Yes,

Teline IV will be updated for J 1.7 and for J 1.8 too like other templates. We eagerly look forward to K2 status and since they missed the J 1.6 release, its been a big big question mark for us. J 1.5 supports K2, J 1.6 doesnot, but has added styles to cover up the loss and now K2 comes back and we will have to make sure that it would be easy for J 1.5 users too and for J 1.6 / 1.7 users too.

Example : its like

JA Methys 1.5 template : com_k2 style
    JA Methys 1.6 template : com_content style

JA Methys 1.7 template : com_k2 and com_content style.

So, its gonna be a huge task. We will decide whats best in the long term when we hear from K2 guys. As on now, all is in thin air.

Arvind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum