Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

so, the first couple of sections look fine both on computer and iPhone. However, the Team-section – which looks dazzling on a computer – looks really bad on the iPhone. It has been somehow squeezed.

It can be viewed here: http://cantaloupe.dk/

Best,
    Astrid

aztrid Friend

I also tried just copy/pasting everything from the tutorial. Same result.

Anyone?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to check the problem on your site, because CSS style in your site is customized. But you can fix this problem responsive in Team section with following solution

Open templates/ja_onepage/css/template.css file

From

.onepage .team {
    margin-bottom: 40px;
    padding: 0 150px;
    text-align: center;
    }

change to

.onepage .team {
    text-align: center;
    }

Let me know if it helps

aztrid Friend

Thank you, that helped. I really didn’t change the css that much – I certainly never touched that piece of code – and the same thing happened when I used the code straight out of the tutorial on this forum. So it’s a bit weird. But thanks anyway 🙂

aztrid Friend

But now, the pictures move when tapping them on the iPhone screen. The colored one places itself on top of the grayscale one but further to the left so that you can see the grayscale one underneath.

PS: I use span6

1. Photo-25-06-13-10.02.51
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I found this error coming from script.js file. You can download and extract my attachment file

+ Copy it into: templates/ja_onepage/js/script.js

+ Remember to backup old file before upgrading

If it doesn’t help you solve this problem, you can pm me admin access and ftp account of your site. I shall help you to solve it.

1. script.zip
    aztrid Friend

It didn’t help. I’ll PM you instead.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@aztrid 378246 wrote:</em><blockquote>It didn’t help. I’ll PM you instead.</blockquote>

Yes, I fixed the problem directly on your site, you can check it here: templates/ja_onepage/js/script.js

Let me know if it helps

aztrid Friend

It is working now, thank you – no moving images 🙂

It is weird, because I uploaded the script.js file to its respective folder via ftp in the former post when you posted it first. I wonder why it didn’t take …

Anyhoo, thx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aztrid 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum