Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Just tested converting K2 items to Joomla core articles using the JA K2 to com_content plugin. Seems to work nicely except for the fact that I do not see any tags being converted: they’re neither in the Joomla core tag list (Components > Tags) nor in the individual Joomla core articles.

I did follow your instructions as written on this page: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-plugins/k2-to-com-content-migration-plugin and I did not see any error messages.

I hope that you can find out what went wrong / how I still can get the tags.

Kind regards,
    Frits

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Frits,

Our developer is checking the issue, but we need more time to investigate problem. We’ll get back to you asap.

BigHug Friend

Hello Frits,

You can try with my tweak below:

Edit the file : plugins/system/jak2tocomcontentmigration/helpers/migrator.php

line : 92

Change

$query->select('*')->from('#__tags')->where('LOWER(title) = '.strtolower($this->db->quote($tag)));
    To

$query->select('*')->from('#__tags')->where('LOWER(alias) = '.$this->db->quote($this->cleanAlias($tag)));

Then migrate again.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BigHug 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum