Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Items in the tagspopular tagscloud module do not render correctly within the determined width of a module, in this case: sidebar right, means: tags may exceed the given width of the module and then will not be shown correctly on mobile devices.
    In the module settings, the standard value for Minimum fontsize is set to 1em and Maximum font size to 2em.
    You can set Maximum font size to maximum 1.2 or 1.2em to render correctly for a phone in portrait mode…
    In addition in my clean installation the heders font sizes do not resize correctly for phones, so I needed to adjust the h1, h2 etc. manually to fit …

chavan Friend

Please post your site Url

pdca Friend

I am fine in the moment with my current workaround, but for the future, you may consider to adjust the fontsize for headers by resizing for the different mobile device layouts…
    This is also valid for the logo, if it is an image. The width should be resized.
    I found the best size for the logo is currently max 190px width and 50 px height (at least for my phone…). If the width is larger, on a phone portrait mode the logo will overlay the search icon, as the menu icon for the main menu dropdown is added in the header…

chavan Friend

yeah sure will add this to our checklist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum