Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,
    I’m developing my blog with JA Resume using the "standard" features, but I don’t like very much the small views because of the right sidebar which restricts the contents.
    So, I’m having only two modules on "sidebar-2" position, and I inserted on "Module Class Suffix" the rules " module-highlight hidden-sm hidden-xs.

On smartphone everything is ok, but on tablet views the template shows a grey rectangle on the sidebar.
    See for example this page, and reduce the browser screen to simulate the tablet view (see attachment): http://www.bernardello.it/blog/miniguida-shanghai.htm

How can I hide it?

Regards,
    Federico

1. error1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Federico,

If you want to hide the whole sidebar in small view, you can open the associated PHP file: ROOT/templates/ja_resume/tpls/blocks/mainbody/one-sidebar-right.php

Look for this line of code:

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-8 col-md-9">

and add hidden-sm hidden-xs:

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-8 col-md-9 hidden-sm hidden-xs">
    fbernardello Friend

Dear @saguaros,
    thanks, but if I do it, the content disappears from the page in tablet view.
    See as example my new attachments from "standard view" to "tablet view".

Ciao,
    Federico

1. standard-view
    2. tablet-view
    Saguaros Moderator

My bad! I meant that you can add above class into the div for the sidebar, not ‘t3-content’

It should be like this:

<div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-right col-xs-12 col-sm-4  col-md-3 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar']) ?> hidden-sm hidden-xs">
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum