Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello there, i was wondering when you will release update for this template to use T3v3 that is used in Mitius and newer templates. It is important because it fits my plans but i dont want to install and develop for it yet since i need to do a lot of t3 framework customizing.

Thx in advance

phong nam Friend

Hi splico123,

We have released new version of JAT3 for JA Mitius Template and not yet released for JA Mero Template. You can download it here, see the screenshot,

and re-install it on JA Mero Template.

But please note :

1. Take backup before you try it.
    2. JA Mero template has not been tested with the latest T3 version and we would be doing so in the coming weeks, while another version of T3 is being tested and will be released.
    3. We will not be able to provide support for JA mero on new T3 version, if you go ahead with the upgrade on your own.
    4. T3 framework is under active development and we will upgrade all the earlier released T3 templates to latest version once all the major bugs are fixed and its more stable.

Regards,

Leo

1. JAT3Framework
    splico123 Friend

I have just installed it on brand new installation VM, and it does work with few kicks and bruieses, but i managed to remove those errors… so far so good will keep you posted.

clrmedia Friend

splico123 stated:<blockquote>
    I have just installed it on brand new installation VM, and it does work with few kicks and bruieses, but i managed to remove those errors… so far so good will keep you posted.
    </blockquote>

Can you tell us what the errors were and how to remove them? Any help with this will be appreciated!

splico123 Friend

the major problem with template is that admin backend options dont show by default, there are quite a few code corrections that i pretty much coppied from mitius over to make the mero work.

Remember, i am using 1.0.0 version of mero

That is why i would love to know when JA will release updated version to use new 1.1.0 T3

cssdaweb Friend

<em>@splico123 362269 wrote:</em><blockquote>the major problem with template is that admin backend options dont show by default, there are quite a few code corrections that i pretty much coppied from mitius over to make the mero work.

Remember, i am using 1.0.0 version of mero

That is why i would love to know when JA will release updated version to use new 1.1.0 T3</blockquote>

I would also like to able to use the newest verstion of T3V3 with JAmero. Thanks for all your efforts to get an updated JAmero, with T3V3 support release quickly…

cssdaweb Friend

<em>@cssdaweb 363225 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would also like to able to use the newest verstion of T3V3 with JAmero. Thanks for all your efforts to get an updated JAmero, with T3V3 support release quickly…</blockquote>

Thank you… With the release of an updated JA mero, I’m now in the process of updating… everything is going well and I’m looking forward to being able to use the megamenu and other new features in the T3 framework.

splico123 Friend

yeap, all works for me, except very limited options in backend so still have to do a lot of customization, but T3v3 will get there one day hopefully..

cssdaweb Friend

<em>@splico123 363564 wrote:</em><blockquote>yeap, all works for me, except very limited options in backend so still have to do a lot of customization, but T3v3 will get there one day hopefully..</blockquote>

I’m new at this. What kinds of customization are you doing and what’s the best practice for making them? Thanks…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cssdaweb 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum