Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Any plans on new T3 framework?

Other template frameworks have gone to new, streamlined, easy to use, optimised and new much smaller JS footprints.
    Do we have anything in plan for that? Or are we just going to keep getting new templates on framework that is very heave in comparison??

gringo211985 Friend

I also want new T4 framework or whatever it will be called, but hey we’ve been waiting 3 months without a single new template to work from, the mods are taking weeks to reply to forum threads, if they even bother at all!

I think Joomlart is dying a sorry death, so don’t get your hopes up.

splico123 Friend

I dont think they are dying but i do think they need to prioritize this over the templates. And even the templates, they need to get new designer or something since most are just copy paste with different backgrounds and colors.

But the most important is to get framework renewed or redeveloped since it is becoming very outdated compared to competition. I think they need to get the priorities straight

splico123 Friend

Just to add that i would be willing to skip a month of mediocre templates to get a new framework

gringo211985 Friend

But we’ve already missed 3 months of templates!!! No new framework, really slow responses from mods, even slower fixes, I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for a simple fix to a sticky header on Uber! In this time we should have had 3 templates and T4!

I really hate to say it because I do love Joomlart, but if they aren’t dying then what the hell is going on here?

I don’t have time as a dev to be waiting 3 weeks for simple fixes and 3 months with nothing is a joke, I pay for a 12 month subscription of broadband, but I don’t have 3 months with no internet! It’s the exact same thing here, we’re either being ripped off or something behind the scenes is not quite right.

Unless things change dramatically over the next 2 months then I will be moving away from Joomlart, it’s just becoming a joke and I have to fix Uber from the get go with every single site I use it on, no bug fixes or nothing.

I really hope JA are like sorry here’s a free 3 month extension to all paying members and then say here’s T4 Framework, which is why we were so busy. The only problem is that will never happen lol.

This is like watching my favourite pub burn down 🙁

splico123 Friend

I partially agree with you that is why i said they need to reorganize and go back to the roots. Back when they were involved with the members.
    Nowdays they are spread all over. New design sire. New wp sire. Then they have no time for old faithfull members that demand nothing more but to be on the edge with amazing framework and templates.

Basically JA has been riding on success wave of old days and has been overtaken by tsunami of other frameworks and templates.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Guys take it easy. The template is getting released today and for next release the team is working on something better.

A new framework version is being considered by the CTO.

Regards

Arvind

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Arvind,

I would take it easy but I’ve been waiting nearly 1 month for a simple fix on the forum, see post https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/header-topbar-still-broken-after-a-year/

As I said earlier in the thread, if I pay for 12 months of internet, I do not have 3 months without any internet and if I did then I would be complaining to that company too!

Not being funny but missing 3 months of templates without any sort of refund or replacement is not on. Would you pay for 12 months of internet, receive 9 months and be happy??? I bet any money that you would be complaining also.

As to the support, if you had to wait 26 days with 0 fixes then you would be angry too!

Really sorry Arvind, but there’s no excuses here.

Thanks,
    Richar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum