Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Community,

I use Joomla! Frist time and i successfully created my Own template with the t3_bs3_blank Template. And I am very positively surprised of the T3 Framework the best Framework I’ve find. I have all what i can change, changed with ThemeMagic and what I can’t change, I have maked a Overwirtte in my custom.css in the template folder. All was fine, but I have one problem, when I click on Register on my Page and get redirected to Register page, I see a Popover when i go with Mous over Password or Over Username or whatever field i go with Mous ove that i see a popover.

And the Popover ist White, I have changed with ThemeMagic the Heading Color to Yellow and Yellow on White it not looks good. So my Question is: How to change the Background of the Popover? In ThemeMagic i not found a option to change it and with Firefox Devloper tools and Google Chrome Devloper tools i can’t find withe Inspector the required class. In Attachment i have put a Picture that you can see my problem.

I hope your understand my. I know my English is not perfect but I come from Germany.

Best Regards,
    MyBosna

1. test
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    To check this request i have to take a look on your site .
    Kindly Turn of css compression if enabled and post the URL of page Here.
    Regards

mybosna Friend

Hello,

i’am build my Website offline useing XAMPP and I can’t give your a Link to Website. What is the problem of my Request? I want to change the Popover Tooltip this is Simple Question for an expert.

Best Regards,
    My Bosna

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It seems the text color and background color is same. I have to check this issue on your site to check which style is causing this issue.
    Kindly put the site on live and share the URL here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum