Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using SOBI and the system message isn’t showing when the user adds a new entry.

So I added the line shown in bold below to the index.php like I had to with JA-Pollux, only its not working.

<!– BEGIN: CONTENT –>
    <div id=”ja-<?php echo $divid ?>”>
    <a name=”Content” id=”Content”></a>
    <div id=”pathway”><jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” /></div>
    <jdoc:include type=”message” />
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />

The URL that SOBI puts out to the browser is:
    http://……../index.php?option=com_sobi2&catid=0&Itemid=75&mosmsg=++Your+entry+was+added+and+awaiting+approval.+All+Changes+Saved

Is this a problem with SOBI or a problem with the template? (or a problem with J1.5.3) :((

Many thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi studiowest !
    You keep ” <jdoc:include type=”message” /> ” in your code then try to register a user if then register display system message –> obove problem is problem of sobi2, if not this is problem of template.

studiowest Friend

I am told that it is a problem of Joomla 1.5 and legacy mode not working as it should.
    But I worked out how to get sobi2 to output the message anyway by echoing a message to the screen instead of using browser redirect with URL.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  studiowest 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum