Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would like to put JA Moo Tabs (in Ja Fagus) so that it is above not below the right and left modules.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Khanh Le Moderator

Move Mootabs block above the left and right column. The mootabs block is between pair comments: <!– BEGIN: MASSCOL –> and <!– END: MASSCOL –>

jasonre Friend

Thank you but where is the block found… what file? .css file…. .php file…???
    Can you just post a before and after text of the entire block.

Thank you.

jasonre Friend

Nevermind, I figured it out. It took a little tweaking, but it looks perfect now.

I do have only one more question.
    -When I made that change it throws off one of the modules in the right column, maybe you can take a look? The website is http://www.tueig.com. The module that is off is the TUEIG Music header module. See how there is a gray strip to the left of the module… why would that be there now?

mfcphil Friend

Hello jasonre
    For whats its worth I would disable your narrow site button option….when used its going to knock your text all over the place..

johnson76 Friend

Has anyone tried to put the mootabs located in user5 position to user6 position? I would be interested in talking to anyone that has gotten that going
    thanks

fordy1 Friend

Jasonre (or anyone) can you tell me exactly what you need to do to move the mootabs to the left of main content and above the left and right module positions. When I move the block mentioned in the template php file I can’t position correctly in the file to make it appear to the left of the main content. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fordy1 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum