Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

We have put together a few rules for you to follow when you need support. These rules will make it easier for us to help you out, so please read through them.
    From now on you will find the rules at top of each template sub forum.

Title:
    Please include a quick brief of your problem here, instead of “help, its not working” you can write “JA-News don’t rotate”

Basic Information:

-Website URL?
    The reason that we ask for this is so we can check your site for the specific description of the error you get.

-Which components/modules/mambots installed?
    There are many components/modules/mambots that conflict with a script or breaks the template, and this errors is not template specific and its easier for us to try to solve the problem if we know what you have installed.

-Which version of Joomla do you use?
    Time changes, and so does Joomla. There have been many changes since the beginning, and the templates are built and tested for the latest one.

-Have you made any modifications to the template?
    This is the most important answer.
    Please be as specific as you can on this point, you don’t need to tell the whole process, but “I added two new modules in footer” would be enough.

We do not offer support for 3rd party add on’s, we strongly suggest the following:
    1.Go to the components/modules support forum and ask there.
    2 .Ask JoomlArt to fix it by modifying the template, through Custom Works.
    3. Use a similar component wich have the same functionality and have no conflicts with the template.

If you notice a bug with an 3rd party add on please report it in here so we can modify future releases of our templates.

kvigglan Friend

Thank you I also though the JA Larix template for shopping came prepared for photos?
    re: deroy.se was I wrong? best regards

Carlos Gordillo Friend

am getting this error

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/baltsag5/public_html/test/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 99

any idea how to fix?

aljul Friend

Check your permission in Joomla files with an FTP client

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@Menalto 31762 wrote:</em><blockquote>We have put together a few rules for you to follow when you need support. These rules will make it easier for us to help you out, so please read through them.
    From now on you will find the rules at top of each template sub forum.

Title:
    Please include a quick brief of your problem here, instead of “help, its not working” you can write “JA-News don’t rotate”

Basic Information:

-Website URL?
    The reason that we ask for this is so we can check your site for the specific description of the error you get.

-Which components/modules/mambots installed?
    There are many components/modules/mambots that conflict with a script or breaks the template, and this errors is not template specific and its easier for us to try to solve the problem if we know what you have installed.

-Which version of Joomla do you use?
    Time changes, and so does Joomla. There have been many changes since the beginning, and the templates are built and tested for the latest one.

-Have you made any modifications to the template?
    This is the most important answer.
    Please be as specific as you can on this point, you don’t need to tell the whole process, but “I added two new modules in footer” would be enough.

We do not offer support for 3rd party add on’s, we strongly suggest the following:
    1.Go to the components/modules support forum and ask there.
    2 .Ask JoomlArt to fix it by modifying the template, through Custom Works.
    3. Use a similar component wich have the same functionality and have no conflicts with the template.

If you notice a bug with an 3rd party add on please report it in here so we can modify future releases of our templates.</blockquote>

Why is this in archive news, it must be sticky, cause it seems that nobody is following instructions.

diola2008 Friend

Hi! 😀

Can you plean give me an instruction reagarding, how to download the templites

thanks for your consderation!

best regards Halima

reachthesky Friend

<em>@diola2008 69405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi! 😀

Can you plean give me an instruction reagarding, how to download the templites

thanks for your consderation!

best regards Halima</blockquote>
    you need to be come a licensed member first by paying an affiliation fee.

issmt2 Friend

<em>@tempusserbia 56691 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why is this in archive news, it must be sticky, cause it seems that nobody is following instructions.</blockquote>

Yes this should be a sticky.

issmt2 Friend

I think these rules are really important to make more easy to understand one’s problem. If we can category our problems properly it easy to get good response from user’s. So thanks for proper guidelines and I appreciate it.:)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  issmt2 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum