Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

But my problem ist still not solved!
    I send you once more in the attachment the two different source codes.
    I Hope you can help me!

1. ListProblem2.pdf
    scha1 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you try above suggestion?

scha1 Friend

Yes, the editor looked even worse! I think my problem hat another reason than that nsu-admin.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the Super Admin account and FTP also? I will take a look.

scha1 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    scha1 Friend

Hallo Saguaros,
    did you find out something?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can login with ftp account and see that you have not applied solution in this topic yet: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-found-in-t3-2-6-5/#post-1048744

I tried to edit but the account you provided doesn’t have permission to edit.

Kindly apply the fix and see how it goes.

Regards

scha1 Friend

I will try it once more, but i think I tried it already and it was even worse than before. I will inform you about the result. Perhaps I can give you more rights for your access.
    Thank you very much for your help.

scha1 Friend

I changed the code, I hope in the right way. Now you can see the result in http://dbserver4you.de after logging in an trying to edit an article.

scha1 Friend

on http://markehnen.de – this is the site which works in a right way – you will find the the code described in https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-found-in-t3-2-6-5/#post-1048744 . Even when I replace the whole file params.php from the working site to to the other site , it shows the same result you can see now.

atiee Friend

Hi scha1!
    I had the same issue, and the problem comes from the wrong code explained it the "Bug found in T3 2.6.5" thread. The problem is, there is a lot of files in t3 plugin, and don’t know what causes the problem (the files in the mentioned thread were correct on my site). What worked for me:

If you have access to the filesystem, you can navigate <>/plugins/system/t3. Here you will find 2 folders named base and base-bs3. Delete both of them. (IMPORTANT: delete in the filesystem, NOT in Joomla templates!) After it, in the Joomla admin go to Extensions > Install, and install the newest T3 plugin (2.6.7). This will recreate the base and base-bs3 folders, but it will a clean install, with only the required files. Before I’ve deleted the two folders, in base-bs3/html/layouts/joomla/edit I had cca. 10 files, now only two: params.php and fieldset.php.

I think, the problem comes from that during the upgrade, the unnecessary files didn’t deleted, and now they have a conflict.

TIP: try this solution on a localhost copy of your site, not on the workling, live site!

Hope it will help you!

Saguaros Moderator

@scha1: and in that params.php file, you edited in correctly, kindly check again. The provided ftp account doesn’t have permission to edit.

scha1 Friend

Hi atiee!
    Thank you for your help – I think that solved the problem! I have to try it out once more, but I am quite sure.

scha1 Friend

It nearly worked! The tabs are back, but one of them is not complete, I cannot find a possibilty in Joomla and t3 Template to get back the complete tab.
    I add two pictures (complete and not complete) These are in german, but you will see the difference!

1. 2-2
    2. 1-3
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scha1 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum